A demo or paper trading account provides the trader with an ideal environment to get a feel for the markets, with no risk to their capital. The Zentrader demo account allows you to test your trading plan and hone your trading skills with $10,000* of virtual funds to invest.
A demo or paper trading account provides the trader with an ideal environment to get a feel for the markets, with no risk to their capital.
Whilst demo accounts are typically targeted at beginners, experienced traders with real accounts will often run a demo or paper trading account alongside their existing accounts. Particularly if they are testing a new trading strategy or modifying their existing trading plan.
The demo account is also a good place to learn how cashback bonuses work. The demo account is credited with a $50 sign-up bonus, so the trader can simulate how cashbacks are applied to initial winning and losing trades.
Advantages of the demo account
- Real-time market data for all trading assets
- Full access to an award-winning client support team
- Trade on the move via the iPhone or Android smartphone app
- Quickly switch between charts, follow live news updates and trade actions
- Save your favourite assets for fast access and trade execution
- Trade with the best in the industry, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week